Company Registration Services In The UK
Starting a business in the UK is easier than ever. The British government offers a lot of support and information online here https://www.gov.uk/browse/business/setting-up about how to set up a business. However, it can be overwhelming in the beginning as there’s lots to consider and do.
This is why we’re offering company registration services done online by an expert – Manuela Willbold at ClickDo business services provides UK company formation advice and does all the work for you. So you can focus on what really matters for your start-up or company. Don’t waste your time and energy on tasks you can delegate.
What we’ll do for you with your information
To set up a private limited company we need to register it with Companies House. This is known as ‘incorporation’.
You’ll need to provide us with:
- a suitable company name
- an address for the company
- at least one director
- details of the company’s shares – you need at least one shareholder (this can be the director)
- information on what your company does (so we can register it under the correct SIC codes)
You’ll also need to inform us about:
- shareholders to agree to create the company and the written rules (known as ‘memorandum and articles of association’)
- details of people with significant control (PSC) over your company, for example anyone with more than 25% shares or voting rights
Once we have these details, we can register your company.
For the registration process to be adequate and successful we need the information required by the government. You can provide this information via our contact form here. All your data will be handled confidentially and deleted after the registration has been completed.
Additional services for start-ups or existing companies
We can also offer you advice on various aspects of legal business requirements like
- director’s responsibilities
- licences and permits
- insurance (choose the right business insurance)
- data protection
- employing staff
- trade mark registration
- web hosting
According to London business owners, Manuela is rated the best company formation agent and she registered SeekaHost Ltd. for ClickDo as we have decided to separate the company with the intention to grow it as a private limited company.
Choose the UK’s #1 online company formation services and register your limited company in Great Britain with Companies House.