Best Bitcoin Trading Platforms in UK
Table of Contents
While choosing a Bitcoin trading platform, make sure it is regulated to safeguard your investment.
Crypto platforms across the UK fall across different jurisdictions and they come with their own set of regulations. Trading platforms offer various kinds of cryptocurrencies but almost all of them deal with Bitcoin.
Trading platforms also charge a fee and you should compare the rates and the pros and cons of these platforms to choose the best one for you. The ease of withdrawing money from these platforms once you choose to cash in your investment should be a major criterion while choosing the trading platform.
Here are some of the most well-known trading platforms in the UK
Libra Profit System Software
- Libra Profit System Software, This trading platform is undoubtedly the best when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. It is a trading software that automatically generates algorithms once the details are fed into the system, informing the user about the profit he will generate.
- They also keep the user updated about any new opportunities that come up in the Bitcoin and crypto space.
- The software can open and close trades for you based on these opportunities, even if you are not in front of the computer. The software works for you when you create an account, generating profit for you in minutes.
- Although the platform is combatively new, it has garnered good reviews from industry experts.
- This is the largest Bitcoin trading platform. Purchasing Bitcoin here is quite simple. Apart from the UK, people from over 30 countries can carry on transactions here. These countries include Canada, Australia, Singapore, and the United States among others.
- The platform allows bank transfer, debit cards, and SEPA transfers for purchasing and selling Bitcoin.
- The buying limits are quite high and so is the liquidity. Those new to Bitcoin investments will find it easy to use.
- Although the transaction speed is quite average, the platform is quite secure with various algorithms and encryptions in place to protect clients’ investments.
- CoinJar has been in vogue since 2013 and it is a fairly effective yet simplified platform for trading in Bitcoin. One can buy, and even spend most kinds of cryptocurrencies here.
- For those frequently dealing in cryptocurrencies, the added advantage is the site’s iOS and Andriod apps, which makes it easy to perform transactions while on the go.
- There are separate segments for professional traders and institutions like CoinJar Exchange and CoinJar OTC Trading Desk. They are really helpful while conducting large transactions.
- The fees are also quite nominal- about 1% or even less. The simple interface makes it easier for new users to navigate around the site and learn about cryptocurrency trading.
- Bank transfers go through instantly, so you do not have to wait around for your money.
- One of the biggest advantages of this trading platform is that transactions are allowed not just in the UK, but in almost every country across the world. This means you can enter into a cryptocurrency transaction no matter where you are located.
- The fee is slightly high – about 4.9% to 5.9%, but it also enables easy transactions of really high amounts of money.
- Those located in the UK, along with other countries of Europe, can enjoy a lower fee with SEPA transfer. The platform also has one of the highest limits of buying bitcoins via credit card.
- eToro deals with almost all kinds of cryptocurrencies – apart from Bitcoin, it also supports Zcash, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Users can deposit money via SEPA, Paypal, Neteller, or regular bank transfer.
- One of its features is that it allows copy trading. The platform is considered highly trusted because they are also a regular player in conventional finance.
- Easy navigation makes it easy for Bitcoin novices to conduct transactions.
- The only disadvantage is that the user cannot deposit cryptocurrency. Rather, they can deposit money via other means and then have it exchanged.
- This trading platform lets you use more varied ways of buying bitcoin such as ACH bank transfer, AstroPay, credit cards, SEPA transfer, or even cash. If you are using credit cards, you will get immediate access to your purchased bitcoins.
- The exact pricing terms, however, might differ from country to country. Since the platform is operational in some developing countries of South America, the trading fee is also quite low- about 0.2% only.
- The verification process is also extensive, which might slow down the process a bit, but nevertheless, keep your money secure.
- Bitpanda is quite a favorite among Bitcoin investors across Europe. The payment limits are high and the fees are quite low.
- They also have several options when it comes to payment methods because transactions can be conducted via SEPA, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, GiroPay, EPS, besides conventional methods like bank transfer or use of debit and credit cards.
- This is one of the largest and oldest cryptocurrency exchanges in the entire world. Users can access it from almost any country in the world. It is a highly reputed and trusted medium, with transfers allowed through SEPA, ACH, and SWIFT.
- The taker fee is one of the lowest, with only 0.25% and it can go down to a nominal 0.1% with adequate trading volume.
- It also happens to have some of the most difficult encryptions in place for data protection and security.
If you are located in the UK and you are thinking of investing or trading in Bitcoin, then trying out one of these platforms will prove to be very effective. All these platforms are highly rated and even a new user can find their way around the site.
Once you have provided the IDs and successfully completed the verification process of the respective platforms, you are good to go. You are sure to find this new way of investing and trading very impactful if you are on your way to building your wealth.